My Commitment To You
From the preliminary stages to the happy day of possession and beyond, the team at Mr.Northshore.ca is prepared to help you with one of the biggest and most important transactions of your life. Some of the ways we provide assistance to you include:
- Identify your needs, wants and abilities.
- Show you properties (on MLS and other) and provide supplementary information (eg: values, taxes, costs of utilities).
- Seek information regarding Municipal services, zoning, building permits, schools, churches.
- Investigate financing alternatives and insurance requirements.
- Assist you with loan application and processing.
- Help with advice on possible home/ property improvements.
- Provide samples of forms used in the transaction.
- Draft offers and negotiate counter offers.
- Communicate between you and the seller with offers.
- Review closing procedures and costs as well as monitor and track closing deadlines.
- Provide information on services to complement your purchase (legal, appraisal, home inspection service, landscaping, accounting, movers).
- And much more….